What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bacon & Tomato Dip

This is something that I haven't made yet.  I ripped it out of my insurance company's magazine a couple of months ago and want to try it.  The paper keeps sitting on my desk, and honestly, is in my way.  So, I thought I would go ahead and post this recipe just to clean off my desk.  :)  It sounded delicious to me.  Maybe something good to make for a early season tailgate.

Bacon & Tomato Dip

4 oz. cream cheese
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. mayo
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c. diced green onion
1/4 c. diced green pepper
1 tsp. minced garlic
pepper, to taste
1 c. crispy, crumbled bacon
1 large tomato, diced, seeds and juice discarded

Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheese, onion, green pepper, garlic and pepper.  Add bacon and tomato and mix thoroughly.  Serve with corn chips.

**I've now made it and it is delicious.

No comments: