What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cabbage Casserole

I thought I had already posted this recipe, but when I looked for it tonight, I couldn't find it.  Anyway, I've made it one other time before and did it a little different tonight.  It is a recipe from The Dish Washer's Granny.

Cabbage Casserole

1 cabbage, cut up and spread in bottom of 9x13 casserole dish
1 onion, thinly sliced and layered on top of cabbage
6 slices of bacon, crumbled and grease reserved
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 c. mayo
1 can cream of chicken soup

In a small bowl, mix mayo, soup, salt and pepper, and bacon grease.  Spread the mixture on top of the layered cabbage and onion.  Top with crumbled bacon and cover with foil.  Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

No comments: