What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, October 13, 2008

Brew-Ha-Ha Punch

My Buddy (his mama and Deese, too!) just left my house for a quick visit. We had a little bit of time to buy wood from the lumber yard (aka Jinga blocks) and check them out with the cash register before he had to leave. I also fixed us a quick dinner (Reuben Casserole) that I had promised a while back. It was very good. Click on the recipe to see what change I would make for next time.

Halloween is just around the corner. When I was in high school, a group that I was a part of hosted a Halloween party for some kids. I can't remember now which group that would have been (maybe Key Club?), but I was assigned to make punch for the party and was given this recipe to use. It is really very good and I just love the name of it. Click here for some more cute Halloween treats over at Picky Palate.

Brew-Ha-Ha Punch

2 c. sugar
2 quarts water
2 envelopes lime drink mix
1 can pineapple juice
1 quart ginger ale

Stir sugar and water until sugar dissolves. Add other ingredients and chill.

1 comment:

priscilla joy said...

this punch sounds good, i think punches are perfect for new years eve. found your blog off of jenny's over at picky palate - great blog going!