What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Roasted Cauliflower

Cauliflower is my new favorite vegetable! Remember when I made Mashed Cauliflower? Well, now I've roasted it too. "Delish!" as Rachael Ray would say. The whole reason for roasting it was because I wanted to have Roasted Cauliflower Soup, but I didn't care for that recipe too much. (Honestly, NOT AT ALL!) I will try again with another recipe I have, but for now I'll just tell you how I roasted the cauliflower.

Roasted Cauliflower

1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil

In a bowl, mix cauliflower, garlic, onion and olive oil until coated well. Spread out in a roasting pan and bake at 425 for 30 minutes.

**You may want to double entire recipe for four people or more.

No comments: