What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Country Style Chicken Cutlets


First, take a minute to look at the best gift My Buddy made for me. It stays in the kitchen all the time and I think of him every time I look at it. He helped me marinate some corn one time a LONG time ago, but I found the picture of him helping so I will post that recipe soon.

These chicken breasts are very easy to make and very good.

Country Style Chicken Cutlets

1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
3/4 c. bread crumbs
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
6 chicken breasts (obviously, you see I used more but the breading last the whole way)
1 egg
1 tsp. water
2 Tbsp. butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350. In medium bowl, combine soup mix, bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken in egg beaten with water, then bread crumb mixture to evenly coat. Arrange chicken on sprayed baking sheet and drizzle with butter. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.

No comments: