What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spinach Dip (Cold)

Today I was supposed to finally meet The Former Roomy's precious baby girl, but woke up feeling like I might be getting a cold. This is the second time I should have been around this baby but started feeling like something might be coming. Better safe than sorry this sick season, so I decided to postpone the meeting yet again. Bummer!

Yesterday was our first tailgate of the season and it was so much fun! The weather forecast threatened rain, but it held off and was a nice, cloudy, breezy Saturday gameday. We certainly ate well too. Here's what we had:

Garlic Dijon Marinated Pork Chops
Pioneer Baked Beans
Corn Salad
Spinach Dip

You'll remember that I shared a recipe for Spinach Dip that was warm and so good! Well, this is my absolute favorite recipe for a cold Spinach Dip. I just use the Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix recipe without the water chestnuts. I leave those out because I just personally don't care for them. Of course, it is long gone to be able to take a picture but you can click on the Knorr link and see their picture. Mine was in a bowl of plastic instead of bread, although we had to smell fresh baked bread all night and that would have been good to have! :)

No comments: