What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Smoked Tuna Dip



I absolutely love tuna dip at the beach and nobody does it better than Destin's Harbor Docks.  (In my opinion!)  Anyway, I have been looking for a way to make this dip at home without the freshly smoked yellowfin tuna.  The original recipe I tried called for canned tuna with liquid smoke added.  It was AWFUL!  Then I found another recipe that informed me that there were tuna pouches with already smoked tuna inside.  This had to be better than liquid smoke.  I gave it a try yesterday for lunch because my mom is in town and it certainly isn't Harbor Docks but it will do here at home.

Smoked Tuna Dip

2 pouches smoked tuna, drained if necessary
3/4 c. mayo
1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
1/3 c. chopped green onions
1/8 tsp. ground pepper

Process all ingredients in food processor until smooth.

No comments: