What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Friday, December 30, 2011

Champagne Punch (Mocktail)

I was first introduced to this drink through my last job and a party we were hosting.  I got The Bun some regular white grape juice this week and the flavor reminded me.  This is a deliciously refreshing drink...not very sweet like most punches.  I am a punch lover!  I know you should sip punch, but in the privacy of my own home, I am a punch gulper.  This one is no exception.  I thought I would share it because it would be a great New Year's punch if you were planning a party.

Champagne Punch (Mocktail)

2 bottles Welch's sparkling white grape juice, chilled
1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled

Stir ingredients together.  Freeze some mixture in ice ring, if needed.  Serve well chilled.  Double as needed.

No comments: