What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls



Well, I have now conquered making homemade cinnamon rolls.  They were much easier than I imagined.  And they are delicious!  One recipe makes about 7 or 8 pans of rolls.  Some of you may be receiving these as a Christmas gift!  I took some to church today for our Sunday school and for the Children's workers from The Bun.

I followed the recipe to a T with one exception:  I didn't use coffee in the icing.  She promises that it isn't noticeable, but I think coffee drinkers are the ones that wouldn't notice.  Those of us who aren't regular coffee drinkers, I believe, could tell the difference.  Just a personal preference...

Don't be scared to make these.  They have to take a lot of time to rise a couple of times, but you don't have to stand over and babysit them.  Just plan your time AND do your homework.  I recommend studying up on them before you make them, just so the recipe doesn't catch you off guard.

Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls

PW's Cinnamon Roll Tips

No comments: