What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zucchini with Parmesan

Here's this recipe, as promised.

Zucchini with Parmesan

8 medium zucchini
olive oil
1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
kosher salt, to taste
freshly ground pepper, to taste
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese


Remove the ends of zucchini and, if large, cut in half. Slice at a diagonal. Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in sauce pan and add onions. Cook for 10 minutes on medium-low heat, until they start to brown. Add zucchini, salt and pepper to the pan to cook, tossing occasionally for 10-15 minutes, until just cooked through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cook 30 seconds more. Remove to serving platter. Serve immediately.

I'm working on putting some recipes up for Christmas. They will be good food treats to give as gifts. I won't have pictures to go with them until I make them myself, but I'll go ahead and add them in case you want to fun ideas. I don't know about you, but I love giving food as presents!

No comments: