What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, April 28, 2008

Cake Balls




****MAJOR UPDATE****
Ok, I was dying to make these but I again was faced with the dilemma of nobody to share them with UNTIL...an event at work TODAY!!! I made them using strawberry cake mix, cream cheese icing and vanilla almond bark. They were certainly not as easy to make as I expected. I found coating them in the hot bark to be difficult, but I will catch my stride!! DIVINE!!! And everyone at work agreed!!! MUST TRY THIS!!!

MOTC's birthday is a week away and she LOVES red velvet cake, so I am planning to make these for our family cookout...get excited family!!! I will coat them in the white bark though! Don't they look YUMMY?!?! I would go ahead and make them now, but home alone = eat all of them by myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coat some in coconut - AOTC

Diana said...

Great idea!!! And we can go ahead and call you Tossie!!

Anonymous said...

Can I come to MOTC's birthday? Those look so YUMMY! - "The Former Roomy"

Anonymous said...

They were awesome!! More coconut next time!!!
-"Tossie"