What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Goody Girl Championship Potatoes


This is a new favorite of Sister's and her family! I served it the Saturday night before Easter when my house was filled to the rim! I normally am not the biggest fan of Guy Fieri, but his recipe for Championship Potatoes really is something to write home about!!

One thing about this recipe, I did not use the cayenne pepper but "to each their own."

Hey, I never said this would be a collection of "healthy" recipes...those never are THAT great anyway!! And the one thing I know now that I have joined The Dish Washer's family is that we cook with a LOT of bacon, so get ready!! OINK! OINK!

Heratio is calling...one last Miami crime to solve for the night!

Later Taters,
The Cook

No comments: