What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake


This is my all time favorite cake ever!  It is so simple to make that I make it as gifts, whether Christmas or hostess gifts all the time!  I love to eat it warmed in the microwave for about 15 seconds to get the chocolate chips melty again.  YUM!!!!!

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

1 butter cake mix
1 small pkg. instant chocolate pudding
8 oz. sour cream
3/4 c. oil
4 eggs
1-1/2 c. milk chocolate chips

Mix first 5 ingredients. Gently fold in the chocolate chips. Bake in greased/floured bundt pan at 350 for 50-60 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow this looks easy...it is so good. I can't remember if this is the same recipe I have made before. I have no idea where my original recipe is...I am bad to get them out of magazines and then not pull out the recipe.