What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cheez-It Chicken


The Dish Washer and I had this several weekends ago, but I am just now getting around to posting it. I had lots of Cheez-Its left from the Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix that I made. This recipe from his aunt is in my handwritten cookbook, so I decided to give it a try. The Dish Washer really liked it. It wasn't bad to me, but think I actually liked it better the next day. Who knows why? Maybe it is because I had too much coating on it. I'm going to give the recipe as it is written. It isn't exactly user-friendly for just two people, so you can decide (like I had to) how much of each thing to use.

Cheez-It Chicken

10 pieces fillet of chicken breasts
4 c. crushed Cheez-Its
1 stick butter, melted

Wash chicken. Drain. Dip in melted butter, then in cracker crumbs. Place on foil-lined bake pan. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 for 40-60 minutes, lowering heat to 300 after the first 30 minutes.

No comments: