What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Friday, August 27, 2010

Cinnamon Baked French Toast

After our supper club, I was left with a loaf of French bread.  I knew it couldn't stay or I would single-handedly eat the whole thing.  I had marked this recipe as a must try, so I decided now was the time.  I made it that night after supper club and took it to Sunday school the next morning.  That French bread was the gift to keep on giving! 

Pioneer Woman's Baked French Toast

I didn't have whole milk or heavy cream on hand, so I just made it with skim milk (for whole milk) and evaporated milk (for heavy cream).  I'm sure it is much better with the other two ingredients, but it was still pretty good with my skim milk.  PW's got it going on!!

No comments: