What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tie Dye Cookies


Well, school is around the corner and all of my first babies (nieces and nephews) are officially school age this year!  Let's put it this way, May 2024 will make for a busy graduation season for us!  (2024, what?!?!  So weird.)  In honor of school starting, I knew I wanted to send everyone something special to wish them a happy school year!  I found these awesome Tie Dye Cookies online.  I used two separate sites to come up with my final product.

I used the cookie dough recipe from here.

I used the cookie rolling method from here.  (I thought this look was cuter than the Baked Bree version.)

Then I used free printables from here to send a note to all of my "Smart Cookies" and wrap the cookies up.  I mailed them off yesterday!  I'm happy to report today that everyone has received them and they were a hit!

No comments: