What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, May 14, 2012

Apple Julep



I signed up for Sunday school breakfast this month and decided Mother's day would be a great day to take a few things.  I decided to try my luck again at making another drink since I don't really think the Brunch Punch went over very well with the guys last time.  While this is probably still a "girly" drink, it is less punchy and easier for, at least, my guy to handle.  In addition to this drink, I took Sausage and Egg Casserole and Grape Salad.

Apple Julep

4 c. apple juice
1 c. orange juice
1 c. pineapple juice
1/4 c. lemon juice

Mix all juices together and serve well chilled.

Of course, I doubled the recipe to make sure we had enough.

No comments: