What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Friday, April 25, 2008

Graham Cracker Cake

This recipe is from my M-I-L's Ladybug Club cookbook...company was coming and I didn't really have a dessert until I did a pantry raid and VOILA!!

Graham Cracker Cake

1 (16 oz.) box graham crackers
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. undiluted evaporated milk
2 sticks butter (HELLO!!!)
2 c. sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. chopped pecans
1 (3.5 oz.) can coconut

Crumble crackers and baking powder; mix well and add milk. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, 1 at a time. Combine with cracker mixture. Stir in vanilla extract, pecans, and coconut. Bake in greased 9x13 pan at 350 for 50 minutes or until done.

I would definitely eat a piece of this for breakfast!!

Later Taters,
The Cook

No comments: