What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spinach Dip (Warm)

Speaking of Tossie and her church, I had the honor of going to her baby shower given by ladies from their Sunday school class. This was a phenomenal spinach dip. Now that I know what goes in it...NO WONDER!! Usually I prefer to make a cold spinach dip, which reminds me that I need to share that one. The only time I have ever had a warm spinach dip, it usually contains artichokes. I dont mind artichokes but this was a nice change for a warm spinach dip. It was so good that I could have easily eaten the whole bowl right then and there. I didn't want to embarass Tossie in front of her friend! HA! Maybe all of this enthusiasm for food is also why I now have a sign on my fridge saying "You are fat! Your clothes don't fit!" and one on my pantry "And you aren't buying new clothes, so suck it up!" I can still dream...

Spinach Dip from my Shower (Michelle Burns' recipe)

The recipe is doubled..
2 frozen chopped spinach
1 softened 8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup of mayo
2 cup of shredded mozzerella
1 cup grated parmesean
2 tbsp. of garlic salt

Stir together. Cook at 400 for 20 min. Voila!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Diana, your "signs" on your fridge crack me up! You are so funny and I need those signs too. I feel ya!!