What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grilled Chicken with White Sauce

This picture is awful but it is the only one I got. Last weekend we grilled chicken thighs and I made this sauce to go with it. It is like a white barbecue sauce, but not as "vinegary" as I would have liked. My favorite grilled chicken with white barbecue sauce is at Cypress Inn. YUMMY! This was close enough for the "home version." I got the recipe out of a cookbook all about our state.

White Sauce

1 c. mayo
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. vinegar (I did 6 total because I like that vinegar taste)
4 Tbsp. lemon juice

Combine all of the ingredients in an airtight container; shake vigorously.

No comments: