What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bubble Up Pizza


Mom and My Buddy came for a quick "School's Out!" visit last night.  If there is one thing to know about My Buddy, it is that he loves pizza!  His most favorite, he says, is the Hunt Brother's gas station pizza.  (Doesn't take much to impress him.)  That is until now...this is his new favorite.  And he needed a second piece because he "killed" the first piece.  :)  Again, those were his words.  This is an old Pampered Chef recipe that has been around for a while, so I am probably late getting in on this one.  But boy was it good.  We all "killed" it!  Well, except for The Bun, because he doesn't care for pizza right now.

Bubble Up Pizza

2 (12 oz.) cans layered buttermilk biscuits
1 (14 oz.) jar pizza sauce
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
preferred toppings (pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers, etc.)

Preheat oven to 375.  Cut biscuits into quarters.  Toss with pizza sauce and preferred toppings.  Spray 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.  Pour biscuit mixture into dish.  Cover with cheese.  Bake for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana!!
I am going to have to try this for the kids. Sounds good. Hope y'all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

That comment was from me. Forgot to sign my name :)
Ashley G.

Diana said...

They'll love it. Miss seeing y'all. I had YOU in mind when I posted the fun food friday plate ideas!! :)