What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Friday, August 22, 2008

Monkey Bread

Sister requested that I post this recipe. I made it for her baby shower when My Buddy was still in her tummy! It really is easy and so good...can't beat the presentation of it either...I wish I had a picture of it to put on here.

Monkey Bread

4 cans (10 each) refrigerated biscuits
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
-
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 c. butter

Cut all biscuits into fourths. Place 3/4 c. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon in a plastic bag. Add biscuit pieces and shake to coat. Arrange pieces in a well greased bundt pan. Place 3/4 c. sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter in a pan and bring to a boil. Pour mixture over biscuits. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving dish and remove from pan immediately after baking. Pick pieces off with toothpick or fingers.

--

Sister has sent me several of her favorite recipes, so I will post all of those during the next week. I'm loving having y'all send me your favorites!! This is so fun!

No comments: