What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix

I had so much leftover chex mix from when I made the White Trash, so I decided to try another easy snack that I could turn into a gift. This one is right off of the back of the box. Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix really can be made however you want. I did half rice chex and half corn chex. The recipe also calls for pretzel twists but I prefer pretzel sticks. As you can see from the picture below, I packaged it up in airtight containers. I don't know how airtight they really are, but these cute things came from the Dollar Tree so this is another economical gift!




I still have a good bit left, so I plan to bag it up for two of the cutest three year olds that I know who will be coming to visit me this weekend. I know My Buddy and May-May like to have these kinds of snacks. Instead of the store bought, they'll have to settle for the homemade variety at Diney's house!

--

Isn't that Gingerbread house the cutest?! I won it last night at our office's dirty Santa. When you "ring" the doorbell, the gumdrops light up and "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" plays. I love it!

No comments: