What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Brownie in a Mug



Two days ago, I literally woke up craving a warm, fudgy brownie.  I fought my urge as long as I could, but by lunch time it wasn't going away.  I knew if I made a whole pan of brownies, I would eat that whole pan of brownies!  I opted for the mug version instead to help control my portion.  I've had mug cakes before that to me are just too dry, but this recipe promised to not be dry and it didn't disappoint.  If you are suffering from those cravings, this hits the spot and is a very easy fix...almost too easy, though, so I am having to keep myself from making multiples.  :)

Brownie in a Mug

4 Tbsp. sugar
4 Tbsp. flour
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. water
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
dash of salt

Mix all ingredients in a microwave safe mug.  Microwave for 1 minute.  I turned mine out on the plate just to show you how it looks, but obviously it is meant to be eaten right out of the mug.

No comments: