What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Peanut Butter Pie

We have been super busy around our house lately. We both are suffering from colds that are never ending, I had a bike wreck for the first time in at least 17 years (into a 100+ pound dog...the dog's ok...me, not so much! Maybe I should post a recipe for Asphalt Sandwich?) and tonight I finally got busy doing some planting in all of my planters.

We had our supper club this past Friday, but The Dish Washer and I decided everyone would appreciate us staying away. I sent my pie anyway because I had already made it. It is really very easy and quite good. I forgot about a picture. Sorry!

Peanut Butter Pie

1 graham cracker pie crust
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
8 oz. Cool Whip

In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer. Add peanut butter. Then mix in cool whip. Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.

1 comment:

Lara Tidmore said...

The pie was delish!! I hate to hear about the bike wreck--that doesn't sound fun. More people should have dogs like yours and Jason's--they don't run in front of bikers :)
I still laugh when I think about your neighbor and your dog. Hope to see you Sunday! Lara