What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Peeps Sunflower Cake


How cute is this cake? And let me tell y'all, it is SUPER EASY!! Here's the recipe. The picture above is the one I made. I think it is very close to the magazine's version that you can see at the link. The only difference is that my chocolate chips are all the same size. Last year I was gifted the magazine Taste of Home by Super Social Worker. A dear friend of her's that absolutely loved recipes and cooking passed away. I was honored to be the recipient of her remaining magazine subscription. This cake was in there and I have had it on my mind this whole time...anxiously waiting for Easter peep season.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So stinking cute. I am feeling so bad about mentioning at church about a lack of posts the other week. Please take that as a compliment that I love reading about what you are cooking...not that I think you are slacking :). I keep saying it but we need to get together for dinner at our house. I will get myself together one day!!

Diana said...

Hey, I'm just glad to have a fan. :) I didn't think anything bad of it at all...I feel the same way when my favorite blogs aren't updated regularly.

This cake is right up your alley!!

MOTC said...

Don't feel bad Ashley.....I said the same thing to her this past weekend.

The Former Roomy said...

Love the cake! So cute and FULL of sugar I'm certain! I bet Coleman LOVED it.