What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cherry Limeade



I've been slowly going through my "to try" file of recipes.  When my company stopped by this weekend, I thought it was the perfect time to try some of them.   One of those recipes in my file that I have been wanting to try for a while was this Cherry Limeade.  The Dish Washer didn't care for much of it.  You have to like it to want to drink it.  It is pretty tart, and has been compared to Sonic's.  I found it very refreshing.

Cherry Limeade

1 (2 L.) bottle Sprite
1 can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
1 jar maraschino cherries

In a pitcher, combine Sprite, limeade and juice from the jar of cherries.  Chill and serve.  Garnish with cherries and/or lime.

**If it is too strong for you, you can water it down to the strength you like it.

No comments: