What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pioneer Woman's Sleepin' In Omelette

Yesterday was my Sunday to have breakfast for Sunday school.  I have had this particular recipe marked in my google reader for three years waiting for the perfect time to make it.  I decided yesterday was the day.  Of course, I didn't take any pictures because I wasn't coordinated enough to get it out of the house hot AND take pictures of it.  I'm going to just link up to her directly because I didn't change a thing about the recipe and I think her pictures and captions do the best job of explaining how to make it.

If you are looking for a perfect new brunch recipe to share with a group...THIS IS IT!!  I thought it was delicious.  And super easy to make.  She considers it an omelette, I'd consider it a savory bread pudding.  :)  Don't be scared when you take it out of the oven and see all the butter sizzling...it won't look like that after a few minutes.

Pioneer Woman's Sleepin' In Omelette


No comments: