What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pilgrim Hats



I was originally asked to bring Granny's Cut Out Cookies to our Thanksgiving lunch for the kids, but I took creative liberty and decided to make these little gems instead.  They are super easy to make and definitely something older children could help with.  Here's what you'll need:

Pilgrim Hats

Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies
Marshmallows
Chocolate chips
tube of yellow decorators icing

Place cookies, stripe side down onto wax paper.  In microwave, carefully melt chocolate.  Use toothpicks to dip marshmallows to coat in chocolate.  Place on top of cookie.  Allow chocolate to set.  Pipe a buckle onto hat.  (My store didn't was out of yellow tube icing, so I just bought some white can icing and colored it myself.  Then I used a ziploc bag to pipe onto hat.)

I was also asked to bring Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding for the adults.  I won't change that up and will definitely be taking that.

No comments: