What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweet and Sour Pork Medallions


I want to keep it real with you...The Dish Washer will be out of town for about a week and a half and all I am eating are Lean Cuisines. YUM! I don't cook every night, so each day I post a recipe doesn't mean we had that for dinner, but these are recipes that I have made at some point and think to share with you! That's my confession for the day!

One night I was looking for a different recipe to use a pork tenderloin I had in the freezer. This was what I found and it was very good. The Dish Washer is anti-rice but with this sauce he was able to eat it and not complain! If I can get him to eat things that he originally says no to, then it is a successful day in the kitchen!


Sweet and Sour Pork Medallions


1 pork tenderloin, cut into medallions
2 Tbsp. oil
2 Tbsp. vinegar
1/4 c. ketchup
Salt and pepper
1/4 c. sugar
1 c. water


Brown pork pieces in oil. Drain off fat. Add all other ingredients and cook slowly for 20-30 minutes or until liquid is reduced. Serve with hot cooked rice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made this tonight and everyone loved it! SO YUMMY!- The Former Roommate