What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, February 9, 2009

Dean's Cake House Caramel Cake


Today is my birthday, so I get the day off from cooking. (Although with the lack of blogging lately, you'd think I took the whole week off.) The Dish Washer is clanging around in the kitchen making Broccoli Casserole and grilling steak. I have been enjoying my most favorite caramel cake from Dean's Cake House in Andalusia. Soooo good! I can't find their website anymore (it says it has expired), but, if you live in Birmingham, you can pick one up at The Pig in Homewood! You can also call (334) 222-0459 to see where they may sell them close to you.

3 comments:

Lara Tidmore said...

Oh, I love these cakes!! My parents used to live near a Western Supermarket that sold them. So yummy. Hope you had a great day! Lara

Anonymous said...

SAVE ME SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tossie said...

I'm eating some right now!!!