What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chicken Cheese Bake


This recipe came from my home church cookbook. Another super easy recipe and very flavorful. Sister, this is the recipe I had you make at your house a while back...I forgot to tell you about the milk...OOPS!! (It still tasted good!)

Chicken Cheese Bake
4-6 pieces of chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 onion
1/3 c. milk
1-1/2 c. shredded cheese

Bake chicken at 375 for 40 minutes in a baking dish. Saute onions in butter. Combine soup, onion, milk and 1 c. cheese. Pour mixture over baked chicken and sprinkle cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with cooked broccoli spears and serve with rice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made this tonight. Very yummy! Keep the recipes coming. You're my go to when I want something different! :)

Anonymous said...

I had this last night and it was great!!!
-Tossie

Anonymous said...

By the way, I used Colby Jack cheese instead of cheddar...yummy.
-Tossie