What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, June 2, 2008

Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Chicken

I don't like things too spicy, so I will be the first to admit that I was a little skeptical of trying this. It just seemed so interesting that I had to. It was worth it...it's not hot at all!!!


Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Chicken


5-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
flour
oil
1 jar jalapeno pepper jelly


Melt jelly in saucepan or microwave. Dip chicken breasts in flour and cook in hot oil until the edges are seared. Place chicken in 9x13 casserole. Cover with jelly. Bake in oven at 350-400 until chicken is cooked through.


My comments: Has anyone noticed the price of chicken these days??? I've started buying the thin sliced breasts. Because they were small, my chicken was pretty much completely cooked by the time I put it in the oven, so it only had to stay in there for about 20 more minutes to allow the jelly to glaze over it.

No comments: