What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Four Layer Delight


Yesterday was Tossie's birthday and because I was gone to the football game, I completely forgot to post this. If I had been anywhere in your direction, this is what I would have made you because I know you like it so much! I hope you had a great birthday! It's been a while since we have had this now that I think about it. This is a staple in our family and have eaten it for years and years and years.

Four Layer Delight

1st layer-
1 c. flour
1 stick butter, melted
1 c. pecans, chopped

Mix together and press on bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350.

2nd layer-
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
1 c. cool whip (of 12 oz. container)

Blend together and spread after the 1st layer has cooled completely.

3rd layer-
1-3/4 c. milk
1 (4-1/2 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix

Mix about 2 minutes on low speed and spread.

4th layer-
Spread remaining cool whip on top.

Chill at least an hour before serving.

No comments: