What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brunch Punch



Hasn't this weather been great?! I love being out on the porch this time of year. Tomorrow is another breakfast day at work, and I'm not cooking a thing!! I'm not in the cooking mood tonight. I can hardly believe it myself, because I really have some fun things to try. I can't very well not show up with anything and then partake in the breakfast goodies, so I am taking the easy way out. I've decided to take Brunch Punch.

Brunch Punch

1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
3 c. orange juice
2 c. cranberry juice
3/4 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. lime juice

Combine all together and stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill well and serve.

--

I may not be in a cooking mood tonight, but Monday night I made the Sweet and Sour Pork Medallions. I have added a picture. Now I am off to watch Top Design...I caught the replays this weekend and while I was watching, I thought "holy cow, I've seen her before." She went to my school, so I am now cheering on the hometown girl.

No comments: