What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Corn Casserole

Here's a quick and easy corn casserole. I had my in-laws spend the night with me on Wednesday night...they were on their way to the Longest Yardsale...I was pretty jealous. Anyway, I had to figure out supper for the night and a co-worker (Super Social Worker) suggested this. I figured since The Dish Washer was on the road, now would be a good time to eat some carb foods! The M-i-l said she always wanted to try this recipe but never had. We all really enjoyed it!!

Corn Casserole

2 cans shoepeg corn, drained well
1 stick of butter
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
Ritz crackers

In microwave, soften butter and cream cheese but do not melt. (It took about 15 seconds in my microwave.) Once softened, mix in corn. Place in casserole dish (I wasn't sure which size Super Social Worker uses, so I just put it in a square dish.) and top with crushed Ritz crackers. Bake at 350 until the center is bubbly.

No comments: