What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zesty Grilled Chops

Here's what we will be having for dinner on the grill tonight. This marinade sounds a little different from the Cha Cha Cha Grilling Marinade for chicken that I have used and I know it will be good.

Zesty Grilled Chops

3/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. chili sauce
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. garlic powder

Mix all together and pour over chops. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, turning once. Grill using marinade to baste.

(P.S. - Tossie, I'll avoid pictures for a while so you don't get sick looking at them!! HA!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free - I'll be ok :)

Diana said...

Turns out this wasn't one of my favorites...a little on the salty side. Not bad - just not a favorite.