What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Roasted New Potato Salad

picture from myrecipes.com

I've done a lot of cooking this past weekend because I had company all weekend long! On the first night for dinner I made meatballs using the basic meatball recipe that I've made before (meat, oats, eggs and onion - obviously NOT the hot sauce). To that meat mixture I added lemon pepper for flavor and used the sauce from those yummy pork chops we had a while back (mushroom soup, milk, dijon mustard). This was The Dish Washer's suggestion and it was a great one. They were very good. For sides, we had Squash Casserole and this Roasted New Potato Salad. I've been making this recipe for quite some time and, to be honest, shocked that I haven't shared it until now. I cut it out of Southern Living years ago. Certainly a family favorite of ours. Even if you don't want to make it, you HAVE to click over and look at the picture. If that doesn't make your mouth water, I don't know what will!

My Buddy turned four yesterday, so we also had a birthday party for him. He helped me make his birthday cake, and it turned out precious!


Oh, and I had some more spend the night company earlier last week and made this Sausage and Egg Casserole for breakfast. I told them that I would bump the link up so they could find it easier.

My sister also posted her late mother in law's brown rice recipe that I mentioned, so be sure to click over if you are looking to make brown rice.

That's enough links for one post...more food to come later...my computer keeps freezing up!

No comments: