What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Monday, May 12, 2008

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert

Pictured above with green food coloring in whipped cream for St. Paddy's Day and made in a bread loaf pan

For Lara - by request...SUPER EASY!! I don't really know what to call this; I thought about Ice Cream Sandwich Casserole, but that grossed me out! I have already finished it off! Y'all should have taken some home with you!! (And some of that catfish!!!)

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert

1 pkg. of ice cream sandwiches (I used the one with 12 sandwiches in it)
1 small container of cool whip
caramel topping (or topping of your choice)

Place a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 8x8 dish. Then spread 1/2 of cool whip on top of ice cream sandwiches. Then spread caramel topping on top of cool whip. Repeat layers. I didn't have much caramel topping, so I just put it on the top layer Saturday night, but it really is better the more you use!!

No comments: