What really matters?

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin


Last night, we had some friends over for dinner. Four of us went to high school together and it is always fun to catch up. Next time we see each other, it will likely be to celebrate the birth of a baby girl and we are so excited for this new little family. Of course, I had to try another recipe that I have never tried before but it was simple and seemed tasty. The Dish Washer and I enjoyed it! I cut the recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin out of the Southern Living April '08 issue. There are three ingredients: pork, steak seasoning and bacon! I had to use more bacon than the recipe called for because I think I cut my bacon in half the wrong way. Next time, I will cut in half longways and wrap.

I also made twice baked sweet potatoes, corn salad, Lady's green beans (do you think I like these, or what?) and ranch bread.

Our guests brought chips and salsa for an appetizer and key lime pie for dessert.

No comments: